Sunday, June 19, 2011

Launch




It's been awhile...hello blogger friends! Thought I'd pop in and do Illustration Friday this week. This is a rework of a card I did for Indigo Prints, that ended up on the reject list. I do have a couple of cards that did get picked up by them that should be on the site soon, but this one didn't make it. I added the little boy's face to the rocket and changed a few other things and it worked out great for this week's topic.

It's a "fake" card, I don't really know a Nathan that's turning 4,  but if I did, he would have a birthday party just like this one!
 

5 comments:

doodlegirl said...

very cute! I love you style!

kim said...

well, i'm not really 4, but i'd like to come to fake nathan's phony party :) (very cute drawing, btw!)

Tamara Henderson said...

cool invite!

Shirley said...

This is a fantastic design, Nina! Fake or not, it's a great illustration and design. Great that you posted it for us all to see. Hope all is good in your world!!

Julissa Mora said...

Really cute, Nina! I love bold colors :)