Saturday, March 26, 2011

fan mail



I had a delightful surprise arrive in the mail a couple of days ago. Fan mail! Ashley, a 3rd grader, from Mrs. Besecker's class wrote me the most darling letter, telling me how much she liked my designs and she also included a drawing of hers, that she did as a re-creation of my bunny face card. So sweet, don't you think?

I'm going to return the fan mail and send Ashley a special surprise, too. But, in case she reads my blog, I won't give away the secret, yet. I never thought in a million years that I would ever receive fan mail, so thanks, Ashley!

6 comments:

Michaele Razi said...

How sweet! I love it!

Shirley said...

OH my gosh..that is SO awesome. The best compliment ever. And look at your bunny..how absolutely sweet, Nina! Way to go!

Sansu said...

Hi Nina, thank you for being my FB friend. I love the cute rabbit. too!

Suzanne Del Rizzo said...

awww, that is totally the best compliment ever!! And too adorable that she worked so hard to recreate your artwork, truly a special moment! That is what really makes it all so worth it isn't it. :)

Tracy said...

Sweet :)

Julissa Mora said...

Awww, that is so sweet! And what a compliment. :)