Tuesday, September 21, 2010

p is for pig


One more done for my animal alphabet! I'm almost half way there. Gonna have a little party at the half way point, then a HUGE one when I'm all done! Are you all getting sick of me posting these animals yet?

I do have some other news. You can get my animals and some of my other work as wall murals now. I'm thrilled to be one of the artists at a new site called Magic Murals. The murals come in a variety of sizes and 2 different types. One is like wallpaper and fairly premanent. The other is repositionable and lasts for about 5 years. Sounds really awesome. They have some great images, you should check them out.

3 comments:

Shirley said...

Wow! Super duper congrats, Nina! That's a really cool site - and your work looks terrific there!

P for pig is so cute! I think you really should have a party at the 1/2 and at the end..why not celebrate all of that hard work?! They're turning out really wonderfully!

Tamara Henderson said...

Cute piggie...love the little bow! Congrats on Magic Murals! They just contacted me last week about being on their site. My work will be up on there site really soon.

Unknown said...

CUTEE! TOO CUTE!! i do really like pigs, they always look so...cute! :-D