Friday, July 10, 2009

is it Christmas already?

Every summer, when it's 80 degrees outside, I'm designing holiday cards for my coffee inspired greeting card line. It's always so hard to get into the spirit, ya know what I mean? This year, I'm thinking of only doing 2 new designs, rather than my usual 4, but I had 4 ideas that I've sketched out! To make my decision of which ones to do, I thought I'd open it up for voting on the 'ole bliggity blog. So, if you have any favorites and care to vote, let me know asap. (click on the image for a better view) Now, I think I'll go sit in the sun for awhile and warm up, it's getting cold in here with all this snow!

10 comments:

Christina Reip said...

They are all pretty great but I think the penguins and the reindeer are my favorites. :) Now go outside!

Anonymous said...

They are all wonderful! My picks are the top two...coffee cup and reindeer.

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

Oh yeah, you are right on time with this hee he hee! My agent is on me now about what I will be doing for Christmas. I love the sketches and hope that you will show us the finish on these too. Great bones. Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

My vote are for the top two Nina... they are beautiful! The coffee cup is just perfect with the single snowflake, and I love the reindeer looking up. Great designs!

itsterry said...

My favorite two are the coffee cup with the snowflake (simply adorable) and the three penguins!

Ann Marie DiVecchia said...

It was hard to decide, but I love the reindeer card best. It's just beautiful! Second is a toss-up between the coffee cup and penguins. The penguins have a humorous feel and the coffee cup is more serious-but I think it will have your fun look once in color. Whatever you go with, they will be great!

Nina Crittenden said...

My faves are the mug and the reindeer. Congrats on your new kitten!

Novell said...

In order of preference:
1) coffee cup
2) reindeer
3) bear
4) penguins

While I personally LOVE Christmas and the spiritual meaning behind it, I recognize that not everyone does and the coffee cup card best provides a neutral holiday card. It's gender neutral, too.

lindsay.illustration@gmail.com said...

Penguins definitely.
Bear or reindeer. Bear.

Ulrika said...

Oh wow, I love them all! Especially the reindeer, the penguins and the coffee cup. The bear is of course cute too. I want them all!!!!