Wednesday, February 13, 2008

A Muse window - sneak peek

Thought I'd post a little sneak peek of the props I'm working on for the A Muse retail shop window. Some cotton tailed bunnies, fun flowers made from the A Muse kitchen collection notecards, some grass and polka dotted easter eggs to hang from the ceiling with ribbon. It's going to be soooo much fun! The window goes in on Friday, right after Valentine's Day. Don't forget your special someone! I sent my Mom a box filled with goodies and a book. She got it today (a day early!) but she was so thrilled, it really made her day and it makes me happy to make her happy. You know what I mean? Happy Valentine's Day to all of you, too, lovely bloggers.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

C-U-T-E! You always do a fabulous job on the retail store window. And just wanted to drop in and tell you that I LOVE all of the sneak peek images of yours. I can tell exactly which ones you did and they are by FAR my favorite, your designs are the reason I got into stamping and fell in love with A Muse! Cheers.

Anonymous said...

could you pretty please do a flower tut on those beautiful things you made for the window.