Saturday, October 13, 2007

monster mash


Penelope Dullaghan is hosting her annual Monster Mash illustration contest. Here's my entry for it. It was a lot of fun creating this little green monster and his scary shadow! What do you think he's thinking? Maybe something like "oh boy, here we go, it's Halloween again"?
Halloween is such a fun time of the year. We finally have had a few nice days in a row here in the NW, so I went to the market and got some pumpkins for the front steps, hung Indian corn on the door and cleaned up the yard some. I love crisp, sunny fall days and drawing monsters. Life is good.

3 comments:

Flora Chang said...

Oh!! How fun! I love their expressions!!!! I might do one for the contest, too! Monsters are so much fun to draw, isn't it! :)

Jannie aka Chickengirl said...

hooray for your monsters!

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love this! And, your new blog header is fab too.